by dennisp | November 20, 2012 9:32 am
80% of English speaking visitors and 90% of Japanese speaking visitors watch—and are influenced by—in room visitor programming during their stay (Market Trends Pacific Research).
Market research and advertiser experience and ongoing endorsements validate this communication model—again and again.
See Rates and Coverage page for details
See Promotions page for details
Hawaii’s visitor market is hot. All the metrics are excellent and showing marked increases over the last several years including:
- 9.5% increase from 2011
- On track to exceed projected 7.9 million visitor arrivals in 2012
- Significant increases in past 12 months
Total visitor spending
- 19% increase from 2011
- On track to exceed projected $13.9 Billion in 2012
- Average daily spending rates are increasing significantly
- Hotel room rates are increasing significantly
Source URL: http://hawaiivisitortelevision.com.previewdns.com/?page_id=200
Copyright ©2017 Hawaii Visitor Television unless otherwise noted.